August 18, 2014

Writing Process Blog Tour

Well Kitties, Mark's Mews nominated both me and my mommy on her blog as well for the Writing Process Blog Tour.  Mommy will do hers on her own bloggie.  I won't allow her to do that here.  This is mine and I keep a tight rein on her.

It seems I must meow to three questions.  And I must nominate other blogs to do the same.

The first question is: What are we working on?  Well, she helps me with my blog before her own.  Everything pertaining to me is ahead of things pertaining to her.  That's the way we roll.
I am expanding my adorable poses and doing lots of things that make her smile and even laugh.  She will take pictures and videos once in a while of them but she doesn't know how to post videos with Utube and you gots to do it thru Utube I think.  I have batted my new blue knitted ball from one in of the house to the other and again!  Other than usurping the bed, running thru the house like a Halloween kitty, that about sums it up.

The second question is:  Why do I write what I do?  Well, I think I am fascinating and adorbs and bewteefuls so I dictate things to mommy to showcase that.  I also like to let people know I love them.

Third and final question is:  How does our writing process work?  Well, mommy helps me think about what I did in the past 24 hours prior to writing and we put our heads together and I make the final decision as to what I dictate,  based on what makes mommy all melty and smiley.  But then, she loves me so anything I do  makes her all melty and smiley.  If she picks me up and kisses my back and head, I know I dictated a winner.  At least to us.

Did I tell you that I got my claw stuck in her nosicle this morning at o'dark early?  It was so fun, kitties.  She had to reach up and remove it.  I was just poking her face to wake her up,  Not MY fault.

I would like to nominate Spitty Speaks.  And Four White Paws and GoroGoro NikoNiko

I hope they will accept.  xo


35 comments:

  1. That was fun pretty Katie and you do provide inspiration, especially with the wake up claw...er, call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We liked your answers Katie. We are glad your Mom puts you first. That's how it should be !
    We also agree that you are fascinating and adorable :)
    As for your videos, you can upload with blogger. It's the black box next to "uploading pictures"
    We would love to see you in the movies!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Katie now that was a good way to get her attention at O dark thirty this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We bet that claw in the nosicle got her undivided attention! We're adding that to our bag of tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure have enjoyed reading about everybuddy's writing process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious, Katie! I do that to Mommy sometimes, too. - Princeton

    Happy Black Cat Day!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool facts about your writing and PAWSOME wake up tactic!!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    Mom says it would be so much fun if you lived here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love reading about your bed usurping. That's always funny, especially since you always win. I'm so glad you're doing things that make your mommy smile and laugh. That's the best.

    Love the claw in nosicle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concatulations on your award - we love your three meows.
    Purrs ... Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  10. We accepted your challenge today, ma petite chou! We loved reading your answers, ours are regrettably not half so interesting. But! We did it ;-) I'll be there on the stroke of 12--UTB?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love that you are the true inspiration for Mommy to help you write your bloggie, Katie. As it should be, right?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I wants to write a bwog, I drinks a diet root beer and I think about stuff. Then, I play wif mah friends. Then, I naps. It fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was great Katie, and I bet you have LOTS more interesting things to say than your human! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katie, we ALWAYS love visiting you and reading about what adorable things you're up too...keep up the wonderful work!

    And the claw in the snoot? GEENYUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think you do a great job dictating posts to your mom. We always love coming to read your tales, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It was fun reading your answers, Katie san! Oh I know your mom loves you so much that she always gets melty and smiley with you. Even with the nosicle incident... :-)

    Thank you so much for nominating us! We'll get the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a way to wake up, your poor mom.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Katie, kudos to you and your mom for putting YOUR blog first! We can't seem to make our servant do much for us in the way of blogging these days.

    We love how you woke up your mom. Derry used to do that when he was younger. Heh heh. Always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you actually have a writing process?! I just tend to do certain things at certain times of the day, and that is my "process". :-) Anyway, congratulations on the well deserved awards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heeheeehee about the claw in the nosicle! That must have been really FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorbs, Melty, and Smiley. Yep, that just about sums it up for us too. We LOVE reading about the process for other bloggers. Thanks for sharing yours with us! Purrs...

    ReplyDelete
  22. WE really liked hearing about your writing process. Sounds like a great plan. Hope you all have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That was great Katie.
    I bet the claw in the nosicle woke your mum up! Eric used to bite my mum and dad's noses to wake them up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. katie....grate writin procezz but we is wunder inn what larry, not de king, elvis de king but knot larry , boomer yur husband knot de lover oh butter N thomas R gonna think bout yur namin spitty de king for de next leg oh de toor.... ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. MOL Katie Isabella, you are a caution!!! I think the claw in the nose move is a winner. I am going to try it, soonest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. We love reading your blog to find out what you're up to Katie! You make our mommy all melty too! I haven't tried a claw in the nosicle yet but that's a good idea - Mommy couldn't ignore me then!

    ReplyDelete
  27. MOL! I like the "wake-up claw" comment from Brian ^o^ Sometimes Rocky does the same thing but M is not pleased. It does the trick though.

    We three think you're a sweetie and know that you love your Mommy and she loves you - nose claw or no!

    Nik, Rocky & M

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh an award how exciting and what great answers to boot

    ReplyDelete
  29. a challenge indeed! I like your answers, you gots lots going on, very fun. Not sure life is as exciting here, but will think on it and get something going for sures. thanks!! and have funs with that blue knit ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your instincts are good, K. You are fascinating and beautiful, and that's without doing anything at all! Actually sticking your paw up your mom's nose just makes you all the more so.

    Love and licks,
    Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well a claw stuck in my mom-persons nosicle maybe would wake even my mom-person up *mol*

    ConCATulations for the nomination Writing Process Blog Tour !

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  32. Katie Isabella love your writing process! I am so glad your Mom recognizes that your blog comes first too, that is so sweet of her. Hope your Mom's nose is OK :)
    Marty

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO