February 11, 2014

A Queen's Present from a Servant in a Distant Place

Look Kitties!  THIS came in the mail today!  A friend of my other favorite brother who created the two badges for me that I have on my sidebar, one for my Gotcha day and the other one was another Year of the Rat on accounta I'm a cat...sent this made -it-himself stamp on a postcards.

One side addressed to me (mommy took out the street address) and with a regular P.O. stamp and then the other side which was written to me, Queen Katie, and a wonderful message on it (biggafy if you want to, to read).  But that stamp Kitties, he made it himself and I think it is excellent in design and workmanship enough to rival regular U.S. postage.

I just wanted to share it wiv you..  

This is his creation.


Here is the message.


It's going to snow an awful lot starting tomorrow.  The whole of the deep South is going to and some States already have, get a walloping dumping of snow.  

I have been around today to some kitties.  I got off to a late start yesterday evening because mom was gone on business all day and today she seemed to be constantly embroiled in something.  OH!  She had a horrible dream about me she said.

Last night in full too livid color, she dreamed that I slid out of the front door while she was trying to check for mail.  I ran to the edge of the yard and then, I saw another cat across the street and she said I took off with all my might and jumped onto the other cat and rode it all the rest of the way down the street.  I fell off after a distance and me and the other cat got into a horrible biting fight.  She was horrified and then, both me and the enemy cat continued screaming and running and fighting and disappeared to where Mom could not ever find me.  UGH.  NO more of that, mom!!!


26 comments:

  1. I love that stamp, Katie! Not so much that nightmare of your human's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is wonderful. You tell your mom No More Nightmares!!!! Poor mom. Hope she has sweet dreams tonite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The postcard and stamp are beautiful Miss Katie.

    Tell mom I hope that you all don't get any of that snow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a horrible nightmare and we certainly hope it doesn't come true! What a lovely stamp, Katie, and Phillip the Human seems so sweet! We hope you don't get dumped on too much. They have issued warnings for here, saying there will be mega snows and ice with potential wide spread power outages. We sure hope that doesn't happen!

    There certainly were Oui Oui-like tendencies yesterday and you carried the innocent look off very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool stamp, Katie! And thank cod, that was just a bad dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like happy dreams better. Like the times I dreamed about bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrible dream. You must be getting lots of squeezy hugs now.

    We love that stamp. How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a totally cool stamp Katie! As for your Mom's dream...I think that was a "catmare".....even though she had it at night, I think because YOU were in it, makes it not a nightmare but a catmare.....lets hope it NEVER happens either!

    Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful stamp. You are one loved lady. Oh, I would have woke up crying my eyes out after a nightmare like that. Hope mom doesn't have anymore like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, sweet postcard from brother!
    Yikes, tell your mom it was just a dream, just a dream, just a dream.. and then cuddle hard with her so she knows you're not going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamp & special message! Sorry your Mom had that bad dream. Bad dreams are always upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a cool stamp pretty Katie. Hey, no nightmares, only Valentine dreamy dreams. It's snowing like crazy down this way...ice too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this stamp is so cool! So amazing your brother's friend is. He's very talented!
    We are having snow here in Georgia. Too cold. Good news is that our office closed due to weather so I got to stay with kids all day :-)
    That is one scary dream your mom had! Glad it was just a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pawsome stamp! We love it! We heard about the nasty weather that is coming your way. We want you and your mom to stay safe and warm. And no more bad dreams for your mom!!! Our mom has had bad dreams about me (Clarissa) a couple of times and it really upsets her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yur mom getted sum bad grazz for sure katie with that nite mare...ore her eated burd...ore both !! N yur stamp is total lee rockin awesum !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with the snow. The gift looks wonderful!

    Thanks for posting - Tabby did move her bowels but only a little and she is not eating yet - will have another trip to the vet

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that stamp is something to write home about!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a horrible, horrible dream! You must promise, Miss Katie, never to sneak out of the house!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a lovely stamp. The nightmare was horrible though. Make sure you don't try getting out the door.
    We are having another storm here with winds of up to 104 mph. We lost power earlier today but now it has come back, but I don't know how long for. The lights keep flickering.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That stamp is coolio! Tell your Mama that tonight she must dream of hearts and love and especially of chocolate!! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. That stamp is SO cool, sweet Katie! That nightmare of Mommy's was definitely scary and NOT cool, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Phillip the human is one talented guy!
    And bad dreams! YUCK!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! You have pretty pawsome Human furiends, my darling Queen! I am MUCH better tonight and by the weekend purrhaps we can share a sip of cream??? XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Majesty! Has your human been eating strange foods before sleep time? Such a horrible dream!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an awful dream. A nightmare! Give your Mommy a nice cuddle tonight with lots of purring so she has happy dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO