November 14, 2013

Guess I showed her!

Kitties, I was a little disturbed still yesterday after being interrupted at my concert and being shouted at.  The spraying dealio, well, that goes without saying! I was not quite as ready to be picked up yesterday as a consequence.  But we went to bed on time yesterday and I brought my donkey and...I did not play the xylophone.  I came in and slept at her waist level.  I was a good girl all night.  BUT...this morning though I allowed her to get 1 1/2 pieces of toast down and half of her coffee (I never allow that.  Just this time.  A one time only deal) I horked four times.  The first was half in and half of my tray.  The next on the little desk.  The third and fourth on the carpet.  So...she got a break but I did have to make a statement. Not large amounts either but enough to bring the anti-hork spray out and scads of paper towels out.

Now, since I have already dictated this blog I am sleeping on the top cup of my cat tree.  Ah...morning light still.

Time to go out into the world, mom said and get things done.  When I wake up, I will see you later at your place.  I already went to quite a few kitties this meowing.  xoxox

pee ess:  Did you see my little nosey in that sleeping picture on mom's lap blog before last?  Mom said my nose looked like a sewn on teddybear nose!  She thinks it looks adorable.  (I do too).


22 comments:

  1. Well Katie I guess you have made your statement to Mom...intriguing strategy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Statement indeed! I wonder if there are more pleasant ways to get your point across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's quite a statement, you got there Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for you to rest now, Miss Katie! Enjoy your napping! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Katie! You were probably a little stressed out from all the trouble from the other night. I know my digestive system gets disturbed when my human gets upset, even if it is not at me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. confezzionz iz good for de soul katie; glad ta heer ewe final lee admit ewe haz all thoze lovers boomer, larry, knot de king, de king, knot elvis tho him doez rock ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are getting mighty good at that horking stuff, Katie! woo woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have an adorable nose Miss Katie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sure was a statement , Katie *mol*
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Katie you certainly did make a statement!! Teehee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Katie, you know how to give a message! Me-Ommmmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. We hope you feel better after your statement, Katie!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. We humans tend to forget we are not in charge. We keep trying and never learn. We can be a bit slow that way. You sure are trying hard to get that across. It's nice of you to ease up on her Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was a very precious nose sweetie. But then, you are just looking precious all the time. I'm happy you horked mainly where it was not too hard for mom to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was quite the statement Katie. That is a lot of tossing your cookies. You must have a very sensitive stomach. That must not be any fun at all. Hope things get better for both you and your Mom. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, Katie, purging in purpose is not a good thing, so I hope you are okay and be careful with that! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  17. To hork or not to hork, that is the question...now answered!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done, Katie! As long as you is horking 'cuz you is teaching mom a lesson and not 'cuz you is sick.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling, How DARE she use a spray bottle??? That is soooooo uncalled for! What's the matter with her--is she not a music lover? Pfft.

    The horking was good, darling--but too bad you didn't get all four on the carpet. Better luck next time.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Four times, huh, Katie? That WAS quite a statement. Let's hope your mom got the message and you don't hafta do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisbeth and Mauricio are the best at horking. They like to do it while the humans are eating or in the middle of the night on the bed. Lily likes to do the latter as well. MOL. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO