October 11, 2013

Furriday Award from ZOEY!

Kitties!  I am so excited!  Zoey from the Island Cats gaved me an award!  It is the Sine On Award!  Come see how pretty!  Just like her!  (I loves Zoey, her so dear).


I'm supposed to tell seven things about myself! I think you know all seven I will say and then some!

1.  I will wake mom up each day as soon as the sun rises.  I go by sun only as my watch quit working when I dunked it in my water dish.  If the times changes (mom hates when it does) then still, as soon as the sun hits that certain point, I wake her up.

2.  I love on all the men, even if they are strangers, when they come into the house.  Workmen, plumbers, cable guys,  visitors, doesn't matter...so mom assumes back in the day before I was fostered and then in the Vet's cage, I might have been a companion to a man.

3.  I get terribly upset when other kitties come within my visual range. Very upset.  Amazingly upset.

4.  So far, I still sleep in the PTU occasionally and I have not fought mom when I have to go riding.

5.  I am not horking as often since mom feeds me sensitive tummy dry fuds.  Maybe every week,

6.  Mom said I am the most loving little girl 100% of the time.  The Ones Who came Before were also loving but not quite 100% of the time.  Maybe 98%.

7.  Mom firmly believes and knows that cats are just as loving, just as playful and just as much of a personality as woofies.  The thing that folks out in the world don't seem to understand  is:  Cats are NOT dogs and consequently behavior is different.  JUST as loving--- but loving in a feline way.  
Cats are NOT aloof,  They just don't bark and jump or come when called.  They'll get there, but that does NOT make them aloof.  Nor are they unloving and sneaky.  That stupid bad press makes my mommy see red.

BUT that's a blog and not thanks for the award, dear Zoey.  Thank you sweet girl.

I pass this award to the J-Cats Trixie and Caspurr. AND Target of Katz Tales

28 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie on that award and it was fun learning some more things about you. Hope all of you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katie congrats on your award and we appreciate all these tidbits about you.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty award. Pretty just like you so concats on getting it. I am loving in my own way. I give kisses all the time. It's the calm before the bite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concats on your award Katie - we liked learning new things about you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award Miss Katie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ConCATS on your award, Katie! How nice of Zoey (she's great, isn't she?). We loved those seven things -- especially numbers six and seven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concatulations on your award, Katie! And a big PAWS UP for #7! I think humans who prefer a dog's affection to a kitty's may have domination issues because they seem to want a slave more than a considered, high quality type of affection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concatulations on your award! We're glad you're not horking as much and of course we knew you were loving all the time! We love #7 too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award, Katie! Mommy gets all riled up when groomers groom cats as if they were little dogs. They aren't!

    ReplyDelete
  10. de trooth iz ree veeled at last

    number two !!

    conga ratz on yur awards katie...ya better hope larry, larry de king, de king, N elvis, boomer N who else....

    thinkin.....
    does KNOT see thiz post

    :)

    heerez two a grate week oh end, enjoy N haz FUN !!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Concats on that award. It is a fine one indeed. And, of course, we love learning more about you. We are really sorry for our absence. We are still playing catch up after the ten-day abandonment by our pawrents. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the award sweetie! We already knew your were sweet 100% of the time! :)

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concatulations on your award! We totally agree with your mom about cats being aloof. We think cats get lots of undeserved bad press by people who just don't understand us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We adore you. ~xo~
    (Please send me your email.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your award, Katie san! I'm really happy you are horking up much less :-) I totally agree about #7. Kitties are very loving in the feline way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a very nice award pretty Katie, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Concats on your award Katie. It is furry pretty, as are you!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another well deserved award, Katie! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Concats on your fabulous award Katie. We are so glad to see you post, we always miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Katie, I'm so glad you love the award. I am glad I gave it to you. I love you too, girlfriend.

    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  21. Katie, Mazal Tov on the award!

    And thank you so much for sharing it with Us :-)

    You are our first teleport stop today with our new Tunnel! Now, that's the way to travel in style - First Class all the way! Will you show Us round your beautiful home? See, we have brought you flowers - a beautiful bouquet of cat grass and cat nip - because you are such a beauteous cat.

    Trixie and Caspurr

    PS. Caspurr here. Hmm - Katie... (looks down shyly) - would you like to go on a date with Me? It's still lovely and summery here. We could go on a romantic picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Concatulations on the new award beautiful Katie!!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your Mom and my human see red for at least one same reason ;-)
    Concats for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats!

    You know, felines just want to make sure their twolegs love them and are calling for them before racing half hazard into a trap of some kind. And independent and free!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Katie, I had such a lovely time on our picnic. It's a shame you couldn't stay longer. The stars are out now and the Moon is sailing high in the sky - it's effur so romantic. All that's missing now is your beauteous self.

    Caspurr

    ReplyDelete
  26. ConCats on your well deserved award sweet Katie. I like your style re the wake up call to momma!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Katie!
    Congratulations on your award Katie!
    I just thinking about you MUM today.
    xoxoxo
    Sis,Katie,Miyuki and Victoria,
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO