Kitties! I am so excited! Zoey from the Island Cats gaved me an award! It is the Sine On Award! Come see how pretty! Just like her! (I loves Zoey, her so dear).
I'm supposed to tell seven things about myself! I think you know all seven I will say and then some!
1. I will wake mom up each day as soon as the sun rises. I go by sun only as my watch quit working when I dunked it in my water dish. If the times changes (mom hates when it does) then still, as soon as the sun hits that certain point, I wake her up.
2. I love on all the men, even if they are strangers, when they come into the house. Workmen, plumbers, cable guys, visitors, doesn't matter...so mom assumes back in the day before I was fostered and then in the Vet's cage, I might have been a companion to a man.
3. I get terribly upset when other kitties come within my visual range. Very upset. Amazingly upset.
4. So far, I still sleep in the PTU occasionally and I have not fought mom when I have to go riding.
5. I am not horking as often since mom feeds me sensitive tummy dry fuds. Maybe every week,
6. Mom said I am the most loving little girl 100% of the time. The Ones Who came Before were also loving but not quite 100% of the time. Maybe 98%.
7. Mom firmly believes and knows that cats are just as loving, just as playful and just as much of a personality as woofies. The thing that folks out in the world don't seem to understand is: Cats are NOT dogs and consequently behavior is different. JUST as loving--- but loving in a feline way.
Cats are NOT aloof, They just don't bark and jump or come when called. They'll get there, but that does NOT make them aloof. Nor are they unloving and sneaky. That stupid bad press makes my mommy see red.
BUT that's a blog and not thanks for the award, dear Zoey. Thank you sweet girl.
I pass this award to the J-Cats Trixie and Caspurr. AND Target of Katz Tales