June 15, 2013

Caturday UPDATE: New baby at: http://gardencottagecats.blogspot.com

Good meowning Kitties and Woofies.  Mom has been busy and so she told me I had to wait.  I think I will file a grievance with the Feline Authority on her!

Mom paid close attention to all of the kitties who told her where she could indeed find the film...at Home Depot!  She was going to order on-line but William of Mass Destruction took the trouble to tell her several times even where it IS in Home Depot.  What makes mom kind of mad is that when she went there specifically to ask about this product the clueless person she asked said they hadn't carried that in years!  NOT true, as William meowed to Mom.

Mom went there yesterday and another sales person took her straight to it.  It was where William said it would likely be.  Thank you William, from Mom.  Me, I see *I* will NEVER EVER get to look outside again!!! There is ugly ol' poster paper there now.  Soon there will be what looks like that crackle glass on there!  That will be an improvement in looks, for certain and maybe more light in there but me, I still won't be able to see BBC or any other furred being out there!

Mom also is thankful for the advice about essences that may help me be less agitated when I see something I don't like.  She will definitely investigate.  I only get agitated when I see another kitty.  Not otherwise.  Just meowin'.

Oh and to the furriend who commented about my behavior, I wasn't turned back in to a Vet for my behavior.  I lost my previous person because they couldn't take care of me.  The vet office thought perhaps they died or went to a nursing home.  I went to foster care, and then to the vet because the foster place had too many furry residents and woofies who weren't nice to me; so they asked the vet to care for me as the other situation "wasn't fair to the cat" Me.

Happy Caturday to all of you.  I was tucked into  the back of mom's legs last night as she slept.  She made to turn over and couldn't because I was also formed into an "S" with her as we both laid on our sides.  Gotcha, Mom.

Do I see BBC out there?!?

30 comments:

  1. Awww, we hope this helps you, Katie. We hate to think of you being distressed over kittehz outside! Purring that this works. Have a great Caturday, anyway. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that your Mom already got the filmy stuff, Katie. And we know for sure you weren't turned back in for your behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we are glad that your Mom got some good suggestions for the windows. Hopefully that will help you to calm down a little bit about cats outside. We have our paws crossed that it does. Take care and have a good week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Katie, we are so very happy that your mom found the film for the window. It will be so much better than the poster board for sure. Love that picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't do you or your Mom any good for you to go kitty-crazy, so if you can't get used to kitties outside, it's better that you don't see outside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, I think you are better off not seeing kitties who upset you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're sorry you can't look outside, but maybe you'll have a lot less stress that way!

    Happy Caturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great that your Mom finally found the clingy film. Hopefully that will help keep BBC and other furries out of your sight and fury. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Katie, we hope this stops your agitatedness...we love looking outside but introoders really get our hackles up, too. In fact, some of us spray we get so worked up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Katie, we hope this stops your agitatedness...we love looking outside but introoders really get our hackles up, too. In fact, some of us spray we get so worked up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie, I'm glad your mom was able to find that stuff. I really think it will help you. And you poor little kidlet for that time in limbo before your mom found you! It's probably no wonder you get so upset with aliens in the yard. Anyway, we hope you have a peaceful weekend (and your mom, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Katie - if you want to file a grievance against your Human with the Feline Authority, we know a very good Cattorney (mol),

    ReplyDelete
  13. goofy sales peoples.....we hope that film helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad your mum was able to get the film and hope it stops you getting stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like your mom had a big adventure! All for your sake, Miss Katie I! She loves you (and so do we). xxoo Patty & Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are glad your mom finally found what she was looking for at Home Depot. Getting all stressed out when you see other furries is not good.

    Purrs,
    Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh great,your mom got the film! I hope it will work well and you won't be bothered.
    Happy Caturday, Katie san!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are so glad your mom found some of the window film in the store. She can put it up that much quicker. We're sad it means you won't get to watch bird TV, though.

    Too bad she didn't get that sales person the first time :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stress is not a good thing pretty Katie, for you or Mom. You have got plenty of stuff inside to look at anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay for special sparkly glass, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Katie, we sure hope the film works and you never see BBC again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those kitties outside are nordy to come to your place without and invitation. I hope the film works and you can relax a little.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  23. The peeps at Home Depot don't know anything. Around here they don't even speak/understand English. I feel for you, Katiebella. I don't get any open window whiffies anymore cos TW doesn't want me to get an asthma attack.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dearest Katie,
    Me is just now catching up (again). Mommy had a before cat like yous! She (her name was Tiger) HATED other cats! She was a only cat to a elderly lady and never ever gots to see other cats or dogs except when her owner could nots take care of her and she was chased by the cats and dogs in the next 2 places. The vet thought she was extra aggressive as she was really scared she would be hurt.
    Virtual friends is better
    Me has missed yous
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh that's great Katie - now your Mum can fix it so you won't be upset with what's going on out there when introoooooders are there! YAY! Have a lovely Sunday with your Mom.....I'm going to try and be extra nice to my Dad today since it's Daddy's Day....

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Katie my sweet, I hope you manage to deal with your fears without an "intervention"!!! Don't worry, the "intervention" is a good thing so I am led to believe!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. We hope this film stuff on your windows will help you feel calm again Katie. We are purring for you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awwww... what happened beautiful Katie? I am so late visiting all my furriends... I hope everything got better by now!
    Sending you purrs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwww, we glad to hear your mommeh from da filmy stuffz ^.,^ now dere can be Peace in da Castle....hehehehe

    We are ABSOLUTELY SURE!! you were not turned in fur bad behaviyor! NOT owr Sweet Katie Bella ♥♥♥ You mean MINE! rIGHT?!? L ^.,^ ♥♥♥XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Katie we're so happy your mom found the film for the windows. Now maybe you can relax a bit and have more light in the room too. Will be anxious to hear how it works.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO