March 29, 2013

A Wedding

Kitties, my human brother, the youngest one, is getting married in May.  My other human brother-- the  middle one who lives Over the Mountains has what is called a "City Journal".  It's a blog if you will, of a Country entirely populated by felines with their human helpers who are paid servunts.  And he posted an article for the Felines to read about their leadership, an aristocracy of course.  It actuality is his brother's wedding announcement and their pictures.  Of course, they, the bride and groom are both kitties as this is a world of felines.  Thought you might like seeing the bride and groom.  The date is correct for the wedding.  My mom is all excited as she absolutely loves the bride-to-be.  Here is the link of you want to see the feline version of the announcement. http://schulmania.info/index_files/wedding.htm  The blog itself's link is:

 http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/24185-schulmania-restoration/  if you are interested.

Anyway, all I have been hearing is wedding wedding wedding..mom is meowing over the phone all the time about it.  My oldest brother will go home in a week..and then, I will have mom all to myself again.  Well, actually I will miss my brother terribly.  I greet him every morning and when he comes in the door immediately after I greet mommy.  I allow his head on me and I groom his hair.  Who will love on me when mom is busy?  I will be sad.  Mommy will probably give me treats till I bust wide open.

It's late and I need to go hop up and expand to fill up the bed.  Mom was talking to Mariodacat's mommy on the phone and Mario's mommy said he TOO expands to fill the queen sized bed.  Mommy just has an ancient full size bed.  Mom said to stop talking about that because I already have.  I think she's being mean because she hates sleeping where she belongs..the edge.  I'll have a chat with her later.  (I always win).

XXOO




21 comments:

  1. Paws up for the wedding! And I just went over and made a quick visit to Schulmania... WOW! I had NO idea this kingdom existed! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's some MORE paws-up darling! What an exciting event! Like Sparkle, I had no idea that this wondrous land even existed, though I am puzzled by the Wirdle and the Wirt and various other references. I think I will need to purrsuade the Human to scope out the whole blog and not just the Wedding Announcement! It is furry exciting that your Brofur is getting married. I assume she has the Katie-Isabella seal of approval?

    It is both good and sad that your oldest Brofur is leaving you for his own house soon. It means he must be feeling well, but it is very sad that your Human staff will be cut in half :-( I guess that means your Mommy will have to work twice as hard? Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Wait, the EDGE of the bed Is where the Bein wants to sleep right? We want to HELP him sleep there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis!
    I am so happy with my head today sis!
    before when you are writing about Katie-Isabella for Thank goodness with her too.
    Too bad that those about the different to display whatever on top in my hart.....
    xoxoxox
    Sis.Katie.Miyuki.
    Michiko


    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is all excited about your wedding. She will have to visit that blog soon when she has more time. I am sorry that you are losing a human servant.

    Oja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your younger brother! And yay for your older brother feeling well enough to go home, though I'm sure he'll miss you as much as you will miss him!

    Purrs and head bonks from Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...we visited Schulmania and loved the wedding invitation...what a STUNNING royal couple they are! Would like to hear more about your bed-expansion methods...my Mom and Dad seem to think I should be down at the BOTTOM of the bed - imagine that!

    Kitty Hugs, Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so exciting about the wedding. May will be such a good month. That blog of the other brother looks interesting.
    We sure are glad to hear that the brother gets to go home in another week. I bet that you and Mom are both going to be lonely without him, Katie. have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! A lot of excitement in your household, Katie. ConCats to your brother. I guess you will miss your other brother when he goes :( Your mom has much to do xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How will you manage with only one servant Katie - are you going to advertise for more staff? Make sure your Mum keeps to the very edge of the bed it's terrible when you can't stretch out properly.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, Miss Katie! How exciting it is to have a wedding coming up in the future! Be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an awesome way to kick off the wedding preparations! Such clever brothers you have, Katie, all three of them. We are going to expect you and Mommy to show us some wedding pictures, you know. Are you going to be a flower girl?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the feline wedding blog! So sweet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oreo expands on the King size bed too Katie. I don't understand why such small creatures need so much room. Congratulations to you human brother and his fiancé. May they have a long and loving marriage. Now off to check out that invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your middle brother is so talented! Congratulations on your youngest brother's upcoming nuptials. :)
    Darling, that is really good news your oldest brother is doing well enough to go back to his home in a week's time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maybe we can all have a little wedding cake sweet Katie! Congrats to the happy couple from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo Katie! I'm going to go straight to your brother's link when i'm finished here. What fun!

    And weddings are fun to plan. :) But they take a lot of time, effort and talk. I'm sure your Mommy will pay loads of awesome attention to you after big brother moves out. She's so good to you. :D Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll have to check out this kingdom after reading Sparkle and STK's comments. Concats to your brother altho I, as a kitty, don't believe in weddings and marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just dropping 'round to plant a goodnight kissie on your sweet little head, my sweet XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations to your youngest brother! Your Mom will be busy indeed, with the wedding.

    Gracie *always* sleeps between us. It seems she doesn't like the edge of the bed.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO