February 23, 2013

Caturday Awardie

Kitties!  Andrea and the Celestial Kitties  gave me an awardie.  I love it and I send lotsa fanks to them for this awardie.  I am supposed to fank them and nominate 5 others for this beautiful awardie.

 William of Mass destruction

 The Poupounette

The Furries of Whisppy

Kat's Kats

The J-Cats 

If you kitties and woofies haven't been to see these kitties lately, please go.  They are beautiful and hospitable when I come over via my Tunnel.  XXOO to all of you kitties for the play dates and the fuds.

I am getting time to visit the kitties who visit me in these past several days!  My nursing duties have lightened somewhat so I have more time to ask Mom to help with the typing.  At least when *I* have to type with my front toesies, my claws aren't getting in the way just now on accounta they have been cutted by the ebil v-e-t office peeps.  Messes up my clawing the carpet somethin' fierce.  But I still manage to get a few snags in.  Somekitty said a few days ago that my sweetness made up for my "infractions" and mommy said that was the complete truth.  I don't know what "infractions" are and she won't tell me- but she immediately said "that's the truth if I ever saw it!" when we read that comment.

Fanks you for liking seeing me getting tummy lovins and scritches by brovver.  The tips of my fangs were showing on accounta my mouf was opened a bit.  What's with the mom's lovin' the fang tips?  Oh, just my mommy..but she goes all silly when she sees them.

I know I have had other awardies these past weeks and me and mommy apologize for not getting them posted about.  We put the awardies in my awardie page but we didn't post at the times cause we were truly overwhelmed here.  We send love and thanks for the kitties who honored us and apologies for not getting the job done.  I told mommy we had a bit of time today so let's get started doing it right.

Love and huggles to all of you.  Fanks for staying with me.  Here is my awardie from Andrea and the Celestial Cats.



Isn't it beautifuls?




29 comments:

  1. You deserve all the awardies, Katie! Have a great Caturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats to you on the award. That is terrific. Glad the nursing duties are a little lighter. You are such a sweet girl Katie, that is for sure.Hope you three have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your beautiful award Miss Katie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your awards, Katie...well deserved, of course! All of your photos are adorable, Katie, because you are you! Some are even more adorable than others. :-)

    Edgar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concats on your award Katie - we're glad you are getting a little me time now that your nursing duties have eased.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats sweetie. It's a bootiful awardie - just like you. So glad your brofvr is doing so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for nominating us for the award, Sweetheart.
    See you soon, Darling! <3

    XOXOXO
    Boomie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concatulations on your award Katie! Our mommy goes bonkers over kitty fangs too. We don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congratulations!

    Oh Katie dear, it's not just your mom that likes fang tips! You see, you kitties hide away these adorable bits most of the time, so when we see them, we go nuts! Teeth, toes, tongues, bellies, all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONCATS to you, Katie! We feel terrible about your clawrs; we had the same henious treatment here last week. What is UP with our maiming humans?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats sweet Katie, you are really so super special!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for passing on the award to us, Miss Katie!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Katie, you are a very special kitty to receive those awards. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a cool award, Katie. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your award, Katie san!
    Glad you are having more time! I hope both you and your mom have relaxing weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Concats on your awards! You deserve them for being such a good nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congarats on the lovely award Katie! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Katie! We loves your award! And we is glad yous is getting around and visiting.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was FANTASTIC seeing those scritches yesterday! But I hope you have all your furs in order now, Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Katie, concats on all your awardies. You snag as much as you want, it's a cat thing!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. We is sorry that you had to have the evil v-e-t cut your claws. Congrats on your awardie!!! :)

    Purrs,
    Carmine, Milita, and Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Katie, you are so sweet and deserving. ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Katie, it is so nice to see you, sweet girl. Congratulations on your great award -- it's quite well deserved!

    We are really happy to know that your brovver is getting better and better. Yay! :)

    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Conga rats on your award, Katie! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Concats on the award, dearest Katie - or perhaps I should say Your Miaouwjesty now.
    And thank you so much for nominating Me. I am greatly honoured.

    Mummy also sends her love and thanks.

    Your faithful furriend,

    Trixie the Black Panfur.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you, dearest Katie, for nominating Me.
    I am greatly honoured. Mummy also thanks you.

    Your faithful furriend,

    Trixie the Black Panfur

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO