This morning at 0630, she saw a movement in the icy foggy darkness and saw it was Ginger..walking slowly up the sidewalk across the street. Pitch black out..mid 20's in temperature with icy fog blanketing everything. Still the poor guy was out. You know his ears and pads were stinging with cold. His coat is so unkempt. He may be an older gentleman mommy said. He isn't thin but he is certainly not padded really well. No tail and just so sad looking. Someone is feeding him it seems but makes him stay outdoors I think. Mom did not raise the mini blinds of course (she was peering out of the kitchen door's window) as I would have seen him and gone bonkers.
Mom was commenting to Mariodacat on the phone several times that my coat is gleaming like it was polished with silk. It gleams so well that she can see the reflection of her hand on my furs when she holds her hand over them. 'Cause I get brushies and foods and stay inside. Mom said she would see if there is a rescue group.
The second thing is I got an awardie. I love this one and I was hoping to get it. Fanks you Celestial Kitties!
Mommy said she is taking the easy way and copying and pasting the rules. ( It will look b-a-d).
Here are the rules for the award:1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post
Here are the 10 questions.
1. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter.
2. Your favourite pattern? Floral ones.
3. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Giving.
4. Your favorite number? 163
5. Your favourite day of the week? Any of them.
6. Your favourite flower? Violets.
7. What is your passion? Photography and Kitties
8. What is your favourite colour? Black.
9. Your favourite animal? Kitties!!!
10. Your favourite non-alcoholic drinks? Ice Water!
This bloggie too long now so I may make links tomorrow.