September 16, 2012

URGENT REQUEST FOR SQUASHIES of TK & Squashies

Our dear friend, Squashies needs our help!

Here is what is written on her blog:

Urgent Request!

If your cat has been blood typed, and is Type B (Rare but prevalent in Asian breeds,) we need your help.  Squashies is in desperate need of a transfusion. We can't find a Type B donor.

We will pay all expenses to bring the cat and you here to Baltimore.  With a very generous bonus for your time and discomfort. Call Dee @ 443-527-9226.

Our little girl is running out of options.
Thank you!
Please help if you can.  Katie hasn't had blood work yet.  I am just so sad as I love those two cats and I would give anything to help. 

14 comments:

  1. We are hoping a donor will be found and Squashie will be okay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish them well in their search XOXOXO Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post on Squashie's blog. This is so sad. I hope her vet has ideas for a blood donor or she can call vet schools. I wish I could help too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge purrs for Squashies !!
    Plus paws crossed
    xox

    PS : Miss You Miss Katie ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We live outside of Baltimore and have Mica Minnie Moo who is a meezer mix. She just had a tooth taken out, so maybe the vet typed her blood. We are going to call tomorrow (Monday) morning. Purr she is a match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will purr and purr and purr that a donor is found for Squashies really quick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are purring very hard for Squashies.
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure,JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so hope they can find a donor.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure hope a donor can be found. I'm going to tweet a little about it too and refer fclks to all the various blogs that are talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I hope they can find it! I'm going to post it on Facebook, we never know!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cetainly hope Squishy gets the help she needs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our kitties are not type B. I hope a donor is found quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO