September 21, 2012

Pool Splash Pawty and MOARE!

Kitties!  I say wait till one hour after the door hits her you-know-what and then warm up your ESS's, charge up your Tunnels, get in your cubes and come right in!  We're having a  house trashing pawty! Doors will stay unlocked and wide open all weekend for all of you and for Gingers and black kitties from around here want to come in and  have a tussling contest!  

I have lots of fresh strong nip and vine.  CK said she'd bring her stash and her CD for musics!  Boomie is coming to help set up everything before you get here and be the co-host.   His sisfur Tutu will be here to as bartender.

We have water and milk for the teetotalers, and bacon beers chillin' in the coolers.  Tutu will bring more from her house for us and serve them up.  She may serve up a few biteys too.  Just sayin'.   I am expecting a huge turnout so we'll have plenty to eat and drink.  Practice up on your best songs cause we're having karaoke contest too. "Croon and Yowl" First prize is a kiss from me, Katie Isabella AND a nip toy from Nip and Bones.  You can't beat THAT quality with a stick!  If Caroline comes, she can scream the night away.  We'll join her.  Loudest screamer and the first one to draw the poleececats  to the house gets a prize.

I have popcorn to pop and scatter and bat around and tacos and chips to munch and decorate the carpet with.  I have Vole cutlets and Squerrel drumsticks fresh off the squerrel.  I have a Bucket O Birdies,  and Snakie fillets! And for dessert I have vanilla micecream.  I bought it from a vendor.  I'd hate to catch that many mice and milk 'em.   I will serve it up on the floor...that'll make it easier to eat.

There are lots and lots and LOTS of toys for us.  Enough for everyone.  Fevvers, wands,  nip and vine filled toys to lick and bat.  I set my wooden puzzle box back out in the middle of the living room with lots of balls and other toys, bells and small mice to bat out of the holes.  I have two big nip cigars for the manly mancats and roguish girlcats.  I have furry and smooth mice, birdies, tomatoes, balls, cubes, rattan toys and cloth toys.  I have carpet throughout the house...claw as you wish.  Mom will squeal with joy when she sees the new decoration on the carpet. AND I have woods all around the house where all the wild animals are.  Go play if you dare.  The trees are very very tall, so great to climb. Mom won't let me out though.

The toilet paper treadmill is freshly primed with a new roll of toilet paper and the rest of the rolls are ready to..well...roll!  So, come on in and be ready to enjoy the treadmill.  Oh and join the Slip and Slide.  I have a piece of shower curtain liner rigged up and a full tub of luke warm water..let's take turns doing the cannonball down into the water.  Whoever makes the biggest splash is the King or Queen.

We'll have Zoomie races too.  Something fur everybuddy.  The finale will be a contest to once again determine who the best mini blind player is, aside from me.  I disqualify myself of course.  No old people mewsicks please.  The livelier the better.  We wanna stomp and howl so sharpen your claws and get ready to play!   Those who want to stay the weekend, your choice of beds to leap on or my beds in the house are open to you too.  I will fur mom's pillow so that's mine. Otherwise, my home is your home.

Come one come all.  She's gone and good riddance.  (please come home soon, mom).



55 comments:

  1. We are looking so forward to the big party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on my way, Katie! Save a couple rolls of toilet paper for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Leo's gonna munch himself a pile of nip and then grab the karaoke mic and scream out "Katie and I" by Kill Paradise!
    Star is gonna help shred... well everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gonna be great! Epic pawty, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds great fun, Katie, but you don't want an Old Fogey like me around, I'm sure. So I hope you youngsters have a great time and I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, YES! Toilet paper treadmills!
    Katie, I have not slept all night, awaiting the moment I can blast off on my ESS. See you soon! I will bring lots of turkey and gravy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh BOY! I'm exhausted but so excited at the same time. We sure had fun setting up the pawty, didn't we, Katie darling?
    Tutu is all set to tend bar (she's been practicing her niptini skills and effuryone's a little tipsy from being her test subjects.
    Cosmo just sent me a message to say he's busy trying to get effuryone ready to teleport over. He's having a little trouble getting all of Tutu's stuff in the tunnel but he said he'll manage, somehow!
    It's time we got ready for our guests, Darling. Will you help me with my bowtie?

    Much love, Your Boomie

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my way but was stopped at customs! They didn’t appreciate the nip nanas or the codshead spliffs!! >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I love PAWTIES! I do hope there will be some nice rubber rafts for floaties in the pool...I'm not one for getting (horrors) WET. Sounds like a lot of fun.....!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom is leaving us alone today, so we're flying over right now on Windy Kitty Airlines! We've got some duck in gravy and we'll bring the whole thing!

    Yowl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie, have you been istening to Kiss?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSYXXIW9gfE

    I especially liked the comment about the "micecream".

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my music and I'm ready to rock … and howl … and play the mini blinds. In short I'm ready to TEAR THE HOUSE DOWN! I'll bring some of Nicky's favorite vanilla ice cream with ham chunks that he used to eat and then barf up all over the floor. It's gonna be bigger than the #Vote4Katie pawty. BTW, let me know when you get that bridge so I can come over and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me takin my Essssss to comes sees you! Me knows you will be furry busy wif your guests, but me hopes to hasa nother dance like we did at the club that night.
    Me hopes your mom hasa good trip!
    Love, TK

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy moly - that is gonna be a pawty!!! we are on our way.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. We've been resting up so we're ready! Sounds like a good time at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMC! Jenna is ready to go! (She's sure she can scream louder than Caroline.) So many toys to bat and chase! It's just overwhelming!

    Sissy has to stay home. She would eat food she shouldn't and get sick. She's really sad about not going :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo house trashing pawty! My boys are coming. They will bring fresh squirrels for additionsl drumsticks. Goro is wondering if you can send limo (=tunnel) for them. Niko is working on sharpening his claws for carpet decoration. We'll all have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm on my way over, love a good trasin pawwty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poking my head out of the tunnel to see where everyone is. Tutu, sweetie, I'll have a niptini since you been working so hard. CK get the music going - let's rock the house apart. Ketie can I pop the popcorn for you - I'm pretty good at it and won't spill more than half of the kernals. Walking back and forth over the carpeting in the livingroom making sure there are lots of kitty prints in the carpet. I brought some salmon with me and some prawns too. WOOHOO - Party time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is probably the best pawty ever! Tutu promised me a niptini.I have a tunnel (from Target), so I'll be there in a flash. This is the first time I've used it for transport. I can't wait to sing and indulge in some nip!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, what a pawty! I am headed that way and I am bring my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  22. MOL!!! We're still cracking up over Cathy Keisha playing the mini blinds!!!
    I'm game for dancing on the kitchen counter too!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lets do this! MOL hehe

    Call the poooleececats!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay, you convinced me! I'll teleport over, just as soon as Mummy goes to sleep. I'm looking forward to the karaoke contest in pawticular. I'm going to serenade you, Beautiful Miss Katie. I come from a very mewsical family. Even Mummy can sing - almost as well as Moi.

    Possum the MagnifiCat

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here we COME!!!!!!!
    We all overate so we calculate the bomit happening in 3...2...1...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Do you have any salmon? I have allergies :(

    Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have revved the boogie mat up and am setting off. let the party begin.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. We'll be poppin over as soon as we see that the pawty has started. We'll be bringing the funny treat jar with the hole carefully made in it so that individual treats fall out "sometimes".

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMC! This sounds like the house trashing of the century! We can't wait to get started. Flynn will take part in the Kataoke. He's into heavy metal and he can holler with the best of them. We are up for a tussle too. How about a tag match! Woohoo! Parrrtayyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I hope mom not read this. It make her nervous maybe. Heeeee

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awwww beautiful Katie Isabella!! You are such a pawty kitty! Yay!!! Awwww hope mum comes home soon but in the meantime - yay!!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Katie! We're revving up our boogie mats and heading over!! Save us some toilet paper and paper towels to shred!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh Katie! This sounds like so much fun! I'm coming!! I wanna win a kiss from you!!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMC, this is going to be so much fun, Katie! We are on our way right now. See you sooo!

    ReplyDelete
  35. TUTU's going to be there? REALLY? TUTU-TUTU? OMC, I have to go take a baff and groom my cowlicky spots. TUTU????

    (Uh, Missy we'll talk later about that whole "Boomie's the co-host" nonsense.)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Wes in Calgary right now looking for Callie, purrhaps me and Ceasar (my nephew) can stops by for a little bit.
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  37. We're heading right over, will bring our nip stash. We can't wait! And of course you know we're always up for some good tussling!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Are we too late - we hope not but we asked um to wake us early and she forgot!
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. We are in our tunnel and on our way. When we heard that Tutu was the bartender, we rushed out the door. She and our TwoTwo will probably get into a lot of trouble and they will definitely shred that toilet paper. This is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  40. FaRADaY: *sharpens claws* Need anything shredded? I'm an expert at the toilet paper thingy too, by the way. Justmeowin'.

    Maxwell: Dude move over. CANNONBALL! *runs for slip n slide*

    ReplyDelete
  41. Am I to late for the housetrash party ??!!
    I hope not :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Let's all dance! :) I want to jump on and off the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sorry I'm so late tonight--you just would not BELIEVE how lame the Human is being these last few weeks and it is just not looking to get any better till after October 1. Honestly, could she BE any less helpful? Well, never mind, I'm here now.

    Where's Tutu? ::Looks around hopefully:: Cause as long as "BOOMIE" is here, i can't expect much attention from YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am sure you behaved while mom was gone Miss Katie and the the house is in perfect condition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey Katie! I'm here!!! Brought some extra toilet paper for the shread mill. You can never have too much of the stuff, you know. Peep was kind enough to buy an extra-large package last time she went shopping so I thought to myself... hmmm... I'll just take that to Katie's... Bring on the nip!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for your kind words about Tamir. We will miss our very special ManCat but know he lives on in our hearts as does sweet Admiral.

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh my, Katie Darling, you should know by now that Spitty has a very special place in his heart for each of his beloved LadyCats!

    There are MANY nights in a year, my darling, and my wonderful snuggly camping trip was but one of them. There are almost unlimited others, you know.

    Besides, there's always Boomie, right? Mr. Co-Host? You remember HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  48. We hope we aren't too late! Are there any curtains left?

    Carl hopes you aren't too partied out to sing, Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Katie sorry I missed the house trashing it looks like it very exciting and much for Mom to pick up when she comes home. Great success!

    ReplyDelete
  50. We are so sorry we missed this! This looks fun. We must get over here more often! Glad your mom is home!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just how much havoc did you wreak, beautiful Katie Isabella?

    But I had to laugh at the Bacon Beers and the toilet paper treadmill.

    And you're so special, mom couldn't possible get mad at you.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Heh... wait until the DOGS turn up...

    ...now that will be a party!

    BOL
    Ambassador Schonheit

    ReplyDelete

Leave your meows, barks and snorgles and we'll appreciate every one. XXOO